POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Wanted: Include file/scene of a Lighthouse : Re: Wanted: Include file/scene of a Lighthouse Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:30:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wanted: Include file/scene of a Lighthouse
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 28 Aug 2000 02:24:44
Message: <39aa05ac@news.povray.org>
Bob Hughes <per### [at] aolcom?subject=PoV-News:> wrote in message
> Gail Shaw has done a lighthouse too, so have a few other people I'd wager.

I have??? I don't remember doing a light house.
 I have done a scene with a tall conical roofed tower.
( http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/images/Atmtest.jpg )
Is that maybe what you're thinking of/

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * System.dat not found.         *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Reformat hard drive Y)es O)k  *
* If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0               *